Friday, November 30, 2007

Get Paid For Your Pictures and Movies by Flonker

As Flonker said: Send your Funny Pictures and movies to Flonker and get paid every time someone VIEWS them! That's right, get paid for each and every single view. You can make tons of money because Flonker get hundreds of thousands of visitors every single day! Help Flonker give visitors something worth watching and start making some money!

Although I think I couldn’t make a lot of money by sending pictures or movies to Flonker. But this let users create content spirit is on the right way. It’s just you should do some basic work first, like upload dozens of top interesting movies first. Then all you should do is telling people this daily updated website.

My other opinion:

1. The logo is too small. Maybe make a little bigger one is a better choice.
2. The home page pictures are too small, which bother visitors whether he/she should click it.
3. When I click “movies” or “get paid”, they all direct to AdBrite page. So, in my opinion, the website needs some content work.
4. Youtube boost, I think now is a video time. Maybe you should update more interesting or beauty videos. If so, I am probably becoming a huge fan of this website.

Flonker: http://www.flonker.com

No comments: